Friday, September 23, 2011

Waiting...

Well it's Friday and Miss "Flo" should be packing her bags and hopefully making her way to our house!  Based on bloodwork that's necessary day 2 or 3...she can make a few stops and arrive on Sunday or heck Monday even but not much longer than that!  Tick tock!!

I've been trying to get this hopeful nesting body ready for a little one...it's a struggle!  I'm an eater who came from a family of eaters!  My younger sister and Mom are fantastic cooks and over the years I've started getting pretty good at making new things too!  But with being an eater and not a natural athlete...I also am considered "obese"...ish I can't believe I "said" it.  I was so afraid the Dr would wire my jaw shut prior to IVF since being high risk is not a great catefory to be in.  But with a huge sigh of relief she said my weight was not a huge concern for her...ahhh exhale!  But she said that it couldn't hurt if I started eating proportioned, healthier meals and exercised.  So instead of casually walking around the neighborhood, I've been doing the treadmill, weights and even my dear old friend Jillian has been assisting.  The problem...I get bored easily so I feel like I need to change it up every week and add or do something new.  The Dr. said I need to treat exercise like it's a job and workout 6 days a week...does she realize there are only 7 days a week?  LOL!  So, I'm not passing with flying colors but i definitely am doing much better.  Has anyone else had a Dr request losing weight?

Well this girl had a long week...nap time before the misses gets home from work...then Grey's Anatomy premiere on the DVR.  Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment