Friday, November 11, 2011

Keep me hanging on...

Well folks - today is 6dp5dt and I still have my sanity!  LOL!  Spice and I made a crazy, pinky swear kind of pact that we are not going to POAS...crazy right?  I know.  My first beta is Monday so it's only 3 days away but knowing that so many bloggers start testing on day 6 is driving me nutso!  But...I pinky swore...so no cheating!  Spice knows me all to well...and if I got a negative - even once - I would assume the worst and that wouldn't exactly help me stay positive the rest of the weekend so we are going the "cannonball" route.  Someone blogged about that and I'm so sorry I can't remember who...but awesome way to describe a non-POASer.  So Monday it is...

As far as any symptoms...not really.  I had cramping and little twitches here and there for the first 3-4 days but nothing the last few except ta-ta soreness but with my melons...it's not anything shocking..LOL! So no spotting, no queasy, no headaches...bummer!  This is the only time I would hope for something like that. I was super tired last night/into this morning but again...I'm a sleep lover so not too shocking.  I'm going crazy with low activity and lifting (I know...it's worth it) so I feel helpless around the house.  My sweet Spice loves to clean and do laundry [spoiled woman here] so she hasn't let me touch a thing.  Bless her heart!  I'm staring out the window at a ton of leaves on the ground and so want to rake them up...but we decided it wasn't a good idea! (i'm off today...I'm in banking)  But...yeah for me...picking up doggie poopy is definitely low impact...SWEET!!!  Ha! So that's my "chore" for today and now you are all blessed with knowing that...so sorry!

There is some great news to share for Spice...I had mentioned she's been interviewing and testing for her dream job...well she got offered the position on Thursday...WOOOOOOT WOOT!  I couldn't be more happier for her...brought tears to my eyes when she called me.  It's one of those things where you try so hard but doors keep getting shut in your face...she never backed down and it finally paid off!  This is definitely helping in staying positive.  So with Monday beta day...also our 9 year anniversary...how could we not be pregnant right?  Well at least that's the energy we are going with.  I'm working from home that day and she's off work so when we get the call...we will be together.  We have to be pregnant...we have to be!  I feel mostly great about it but there is also that side of me that remembers the other 13 BFN phone calls.  My heart will break [again] if it's a no...this was our last possible chance with no freeze babies unless we win the lottery so WE HAVE TO BE PREGNANT!!!!  It's the month of "thanks" and I plan on thanking everyone and everything if there's a positive in the end.

Enjoy your weekend...I'm going to go enjoy some sunshine and dog doo!  Ha!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Spice's new job! And tired was the ONLY symptom I got. I thought I just had a headache until they called the next day to congratulate me. Hoping you're in the same boat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waiting is hard, but you can do it! Keep going with your "month of thanks" mindset and be thankful your TWW is really only 9 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the one that doesn't understand you cannonballers. Crazy people! ;-)

    I say that cramps 3-4 days after transfer and tiredness sound very, very promising! Can't wait to read about your BFP in three days!

    ReplyDelete