Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Too kind...

I wanted to extend a virtual hug to those that commented on my post yesterday.  It was short and full of negativity so I thank all of you for taking the time to support me and send me good thoughts and sticky vibes.  It means the world!  Also "K" - thank you for sending me that link.  I hadn't seen that before since this is my first time on IVF and a true beta test to report anything "positive".  It lifted my spirits a little bit because there are others out there that started in the same boat as me and had beautiful children.  I did a million google searches on level 14.  One thing I noticed which is weird...it was Nov. 14th, 14DPO, and Beta 14...little odd so I tried making a positive spin on that too.  Anything at this point because the first few hours after the call was terrible!!!  I managed to pick myself back up so that Spice and I could enjoy our 9 year anny.  We had a great dinner and watched Monday night football [shocker].  Mellow and sweet.

So tomorrow is the 2nd beta so we will see what happens.  C'mon double, triple,....something!  We've always had to work hard at everything we "want" so I guess this just falls into our normal routine.  Fingers crossed!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be keeping my figers crossed for you tomorrow! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you a lot and doing google searches on your behalf! Here is a site I found that also gives reason to hope http://stages-in-pregnancy.com/beta-levels-in-early-pregnancy.html.

    ReplyDelete