Monday, November 21, 2011

Spotty, spotter-ton

Ok folks - lets start with my POAS extravaganza.  I know it's only 3 but the first two - I didn't keep.  DUH!  They were so, so light that even my own human eye could barely see it but I knew it was there!  So, looks good right??  (just figured out my days are wrong - first one is right, then it should be 14DP5DT and 16DP5DT - silly girl)


These little sticks are keeping me sane!  Because let me tell you - I spot some serious TMI stuff down there.  I cry, I get angry, I'm happy, I'm sad...up, down, up, down.  Grrrr!!!  [insert TMI...you are warned]  It started last Saturday (7DP5DT) and was the light pink, brownish type.  I'm still on endometrin suppositories so I've been wearing a little liner for weeks now so it's nothing those little bad boys can't handle.  Nothing excessive.  That was for a day and half.  Then I got the low beta of 14 last Monday.  So at this point...I'm thinking this is over!  Then I doubled on Wednesday...YEAH!  No more spotting until Friday.  This time it was different - it was more red and really just looked like the start of my period.  [panic] So I worked a half day on Friday and went home and peed on that darn stick.  It was the 13DP5DT and it was much darker and prettier than the other.  So my spirits lifted a little but I was really concerned because everything I've read says red is NOT good.  So I vegged all afternoon and night Friday and then POAS on Saturday (says 15 but should be 14) since the spotting started changing colors.  Gross I know - I told my mom it was like a choc milk shake and she about threw up!  LOL!  So sorry...TMI!!  Sunday was good but still some light, light spotting of the light brown nature.  And then this morning - no spotting overnight but some during the day.  POAS above that says 17 is actually 16 from this morning and it was the prettiest of them all.  Sigh!  Why am I spotting so much?  Did ya'll have that?  I know others have had spotting but is it constant like this?  Again - it's not loads of it but enough for me to notice and to think of putting stock in panty liners.  Ha!

As far as any other symptoms - nothing really. Which is a little concerning for us worry-warts.  My ta-ta's are sore but nothing crazy like you all have suggested and I had a good headache/migraine Saturday night but that's about it.  I only have 2 more nights before the hopeful third [and final] AWESOME beta.  I only have one more stick so I'm going to hold off till Wed morning before the appointment.

Hope everyone has some free time this holiday week to be with family!  Talk to you Wednesday!!!

7 comments:

  1. headache is a good sign. I hope that this is all just a nasty rollercoaster and that soon the spotting will go but the baby will stay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are preggo. Yours is just waiting for the last minute to make its point, like the Stanford band on the football field touchdown!

    My BFF (hetero, unmedicated) had so much "spotting" and no other symptoms she shared a bottle of wine with a friend. Turned out she was indeed preggo (baby now 2, completely healthy, no worries) but it sure didn't seem like it. So, you are not alone in this experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The headache is definitely a good sign and those little sticks don't lie - you are clearly pregnant!!! :) The spotting is just from the implantation and some of us have more than others. Glad you went home to rest and drink lots of water/gatorade! Sending sticky vibes your way that the next Beta is through the roof!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking good! When in your next beta?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loralou - next beta is tomorrow morning..

    ReplyDelete
  6. my first pregnancy i spotted all the way through , and even bleed , she is 31 this yer worry aint good chillax

    ReplyDelete