Monday, November 14, 2011

Well....

14....

yep 14 is our first beta.  I wasn't looking for record breaking numbers but something besides 14.  My heart sunk..I've read the websites, seen the blogs...14 is nothing to get excited about...it's actually the opposite.  I bursted in tears after the call.  Even the nurse didn't even sound positive so why should I?  I'm just crushed.  I guess I won't know for sure till after Wed repeat of tests.

I guess it's better than nothing at all but c'mon...how am I suppose to be excited about that when others are like 100s or 1000s....just sad right now.

5 comments:

  1. thinking of you. i'v seen many beta recoveries and i hope to see yours also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 is better than 0 - don't lose hope just yet, Wednesday is only 2 days away! Sending you a big hug and sticky vibes that the embies just got off to a slow start :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and sending all my positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you just the equivalent of 14dpo today? The number is low, but not impossibly so. Look at this site if you haven't already: http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

    I'm sorry you couldn't get a nice, reassuring number. I know how scary it is to be on the receiving end of that news. Holding out hope that you've got a healthy late-implanter in there who is going to knock your socks off on Wednesday. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete